Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Where have I been?

Well I took a couple days off to complete my close to my heart class this coming Tuesday. I decided to go back to elementals paper pack because I think its a great guy color pallet. The group will be making a birthday card and a cute little fry box that I'm going to get candy to put in that can be given as a gift. The half girls will be making the card with the pacific blue and the other half will be making the card using the sunset orange card stock. Both look awesome. Then the grit box I'm leaving up to the ladies they can either put a star or a flower on front. I used the celebration stamp that came with the cricut set. Then the party pennants
Set for the card which is one of my favorite sets. I hope the girls enjoy them. My wheels are already turning for April and may's classes!!!
Pin It Now!

No comments: