Sunday, September 30, 2012

Altered witch hat work in progress

So at our last art gathering we were each given a witch hat to alter mine has been sitting around neglected ever since. Today I got my homework caught up for the week and a good chunk of boxes cut for my friend Deb's wedding in a few weeks, so I treated myself to a little while of play. So far this is simply what I have done. I started with a base coat of copper paint then I sprayed with slate glimmer mist. I painted the brim copper then black and painted bubble wrap with copper paint. I decided to add seam binding (which is not permeant yet and I added a bling bat. It needs some more work but I haven't figured out what it needs yet and I'm really not sure when I can play again. I'm swamped with work and homework lately. My life consist of work, class, homework, eat sleep start all over again. Speaking of sleep that what about to do. Till next time.
Pin It Now!