Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010






May 4th my best friend and I are going to a "Ladies Night Out" Vendor Fair where we are showcasing Close to my Heart products and she will be selling pre-made cards as well as some Close to my heart stamps and items that are available in the Catalog.  To help her out (in case you are wondering "her" is my friend Tabitha) I'm doing demos using the product I have in my house (which weird cause I never limit myself to "Just" Close to my heart product).  This is the My Creation Cube that is featured in the back of the catalog.  It is a 5x5 cube that you receive completely flat and it comes in white.  You just add ink, paper and your favorite photos and it becomes this beautiful home deco piece you can have sitting in any room of your house for friends and family to enjoy.  I used the "Grace" paper pack, mini medley's,  ink (Honey, Twilight, Cocoa, and Barn Red) Stamps sets ("Grown with Love", "TLC", "Extreme Caps").  It was a quick and easy project that only took me a few hours and it would make a beautiful presents for a friend or family member.  And an AWESOME mother's day present hint,hint... 
So come visit us May 4th at the Site Solutions Worldwide Office 333 Kingsley Road Burnt Hills, NY from 5:30-8pm. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

ooh thanks for doing this. it came out so nice!