Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

More Close to my heart demos


I have been trying to get in my craft room but lately it has been very difficult because we have been doing major renovations on the garage that is on our property.  We don't even know how it was standing.  Two of the walls were completely rotted out and were probably only held up by two 2x4s.  Scary!!! It could have collapsed on my dogs who's leash was right there.  We completely replaced two of the four walls and put on new boards and we will be siding it soon.  My dad is currently running the electricity.  I'm happy to know that it is now structurally sound.  In between doing our big project I have been making time to create the demos for the vendor fair next week.  I fit this mini album cover and 12x12 page in.  I think they came out pretty good.  The Layout is using the Twitterpaded paper pack and stickers.  The mini album is using Grace paper pack.  
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

gorgeous job! i'm sure people are going to wish your demos were for sale!