Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Well I've been scrapping

I felt the need for something different.  So I went back to some childhood pictures that I had waiting for pages.  So here they are.  The first one is actually the last one I did (this evening) I used BG's Color my Silly papers.  I used Tim Holtz's foam stamps, ranger paints, cardstock, and watercolor paper.  I used a paint brush as an embellishment.  It was a fun a different page!

The second page is the first one I did two nights ago.  I used a Close to my Heart paper and embellishment kit that I got free awhile ago.  I love how the softer colors work with the picture of me as a toddler.  I believe the dress I'm wearing in the photo was one of two I wore for my Great Grandma's wedding.  She choose one dressed and her Husband to be My great Grandpa Jake choose the other. 

The last page is the one I did yesterday I used the new Grace collection from Close to my heart.  I paired it with some prima flowers, making memories brads, and American Craft Thickers that I recolored with  Close to my heart Twilight ink to match the pages.  I had fun doing something a little different and I am happy with the out come.  Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Marilyn Rock said...

Ginger; great layouts for your scrapbook pages! I love them. You will have to teach me some things about it as I'm going to start scrapbooking for my granddaughter's book. I've never done it so am looking forward to it. You have a knack for it I see!

Also; glad I inspired you with the Angel definition. Great post and you ARE an artist! Your blog, here, reflects that and also any time you have the inner voice calling out to you to create - you are an artist! Enjoy the moments!

Best always and hope to see you soon! Marilyn