Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

CTMH Hello life Pocket Scrapbook Set

I just received my September order from Close to my Heart and with it I got the 3 Hello Life sets from the national stamping month campaign.  The Welcome stamps screamed to me and said make beautiful baby cards with me!  So I pulled out a 6x6 paper pad (MY Baby by American Crafts) I purchased around when I was planing my Sister in law's baby shower.  I started cutting paper and finding embellishments and constructed these 5 cards so far.  
I used hollyhock and slate CTMH ink (piagement and water based), pink pearls, hollyhock and slate cardstock, ribbon and bakers twine, some clear emboss, and some buttons.  I think the came out adorable if I say so myself! Here are some close ups of the individual cards. 

This one is a lot different then the rest and used a fiskars set called Teeny Tiny. 
Pin It Now!

No comments: