Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Need an opinion here



Well Yesterday I work in my studio for awhile and got some trades started. I have my Labor day and seasons started. I have my dream house finished. My reason for posting today was because I need some help. I love my idea for the labor day swap. I thought Rosie the Riveter was a good idea. An Icon of working women, but I'm not sure how I like it with just her, the yellow background and the "we can do it" so I changed one of my three card to look like the second opition I figure I can always redo one card if need be. So which one do you like better with or with out the lines. I kinda like it both ways but I'm not sure. I think with the lines you can see the W in clear embossing better, but let me know.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Kerri Jean said...

I love the one with the wavy lines Ginger. Very graphic and gives a kind of nostalgic Woodstock look - and this is the 40th anniversary of Woodstock so it's a nod to that as well as to labor. Love the theme. Rosy rocks.

Tabitha said...

i second the one with the lines. good job...i didn't have any ideas for the labor day swap

Helen Bosch said...

For what it's worth, I like the one with the wavy lines. Helen Bosch

Ginger said...

thank you ladies I changed them they all have the lines.