Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Just a Quick update

I haven't really been crafty lately. I have been working 8:30-3:30 with 4th graders. And frankly they tire me out. Then my great Grandma was touch and go last weekend. Monday nothing changed then tuesday my grandmother had the nursing home put her back on her feeding tube because she seemed fine. Wenesday morning she passed away. We thought we were out of the woods and she throws us a curve ball. I chose not see her in the end because I was watched my great grandfather suffer and struggle to keep breathing. From what I understand she was doing the same thing. I didn't want to remember her that way. So this week my time will be consumed with getting our property ready for a get together in her honor. So we have alot to do. I will probably be quiet for the next week or so. Hopefully I will post again soon. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I love you cupcake! Hang in there, and call me whenever if you need to talk! Lori's get-together will be a much needed creative stress release. I can't wait to see you!

Peggy Beck said...

Ginger, I am so sorry about your Grandma. I don't blame you for not wanting to see her. It seems those painful sites do come up first when you think of them, then all the good memories follow, but you are right. Blessings to you.