Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A fun Da ywith Art friends





Today was amazing. I got to spend time with the Vintage Ladies and I had an amazing time at Lori's amazing home. We created altered tins and recieved our super top secret mystery items. I started to work on mine after I got home. It should be fun. Anyway I'm stealing my bestie wonderful group shot of the ladies and I and also the one of her sister and I. Last time Aly (Tab's youngest sister) and I got our picture taken together this time Elise and I got our picture together now I just need Tab to hand the camera to someone else and I will have had my picture take with all three Lewis girls. The first picture is the art that we created mine is the one in the top left hand corner. It is amazing when you hand 11 ladies the same items how differnt the final project can be. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Peggy Beck said...

Ginger, Saturday was magnificent wasn't it? Enjoyed spending the day with you and all the girls. Thanks for the picture in the blog. It's a memory worth keeping.

Ginger said...

Thanks for the comment Peggy. Saturday was a ball. The Pictures were borrowed from Tabitha, so thank her. It was an amazing day of art and friends. I love our get together because it makes everyone real and puts faces to names.

Kerri Jean said...

Hi Ginger,
It was a pleasure meeting you on Saturday. I've missed being a part of those kinds of group activities and I look forward to seeing you, and all the girls again soon.

Tabitha said...

When I posted the pic of you and Elise, and then looked back of the one I took of you and Aly, I laughed because after all these years, I still don't think you and I have one together! Next time I will have to hand over the camera! :o) Love ya!