Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

No pictures today

I don't have pictures today cause my batteries are dead in all my cameras. Sad the scrapbooker is without cameras. Oh well. I did some creating today. I got three coffee themed ATCs done today pictures will come as soon as I get batteries. I'm pretty inpressed with them. I used some new techinques. I have been watching Tim Holtz's demo videos. I suggest them highly. Very useful info. I learned some new ways to use my distress inks which spark one of my favorite things, a trip to Micheal's lol. I bought a new distress ink (frayed Burlap) I bought the blender tool, and a set of new Tim Holtz stamps... oh ya I also bought a pack of mini misters. They are such as little thing but I great tool especially when using distress ink. I didn't know that distress ink reacts to water. Silly me. lol. So fun new toys. I saw the new paper and walked right by. Doesn't help that I have bought four paper packs in the last two months and haven't used even a quarter of them. My boyfriend told that we are going to have to work on my impulse buying. I told him that I never regret my purchases. He just came back with well if you would wait a day or two you could get it for cheaper (he is a online shopper). I don't know what it is I have a problem with buying craft supplies online. You have to touch it. pick it up, put it down and pick it up again. Yes that is how I shop. At least one item get put away, one gets pick up repeatly before buying. This evening The Tim Holtz mask was put back the stamp set was picked up put back picked up again. I love craft shopping!!! lol. Pin It Now!

No comments: