Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Again no pictures

Well today wasn't much of a creation day. I cleaned and played today. I went to a stamp store after visiting my great grandmother in the hospital and bought a set of tim's holtz's new stamp sets (ATC backgroud sized ones). I played with them for awhile. Not really creating anything. I thought it would create something for up coming swaps, but not really. I cleaned my scrapbook room to make a mess again and tomorrow morning I will probably clean it again. I have quite a few swaps that I want to do stuff for but I'm having a problem. Oh well I'm sure something will come out of my head and hands. So I wrote 3-4 pages in my journal so that was something I guess. Oh well I'm off to bed. Maybe tomorrow will produce some pictures. Pin It Now!

No comments: