Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Spring 2014 Update

As always I'm consumed this semester.  This is my last semester of classes.  I have lots to do in the next 2 months.  Finishing my research which is extremely interesting.  I'm looking at students with emotional behavior disorder and their affect on the general education students academically.  I have to tutor a student in reading comprehension.  And lastly I have to volunteer for 10 hours and doing a project attached to it.  Once this semester is over I have to student teach next semester for about 6 weeks.  I'm looking forward to getting my master's in special education.  I'm still not 100% sure if I will continue with the literacy certificate right away.  I want to do it but I don't.  I know it would be beneficial in long run... Time will tell.

I made a big decision for myself this summer I'm taking it off.  No summer recreation I'm really not sad about it.  I have a lot I want to do this summer that just doesn't allow me to work.  I possibly have family coming in the month of July for the month.  I'm going to Prince Edward Island in mid July and I want to get out on the motorcycle more, spend time with my family, help my future sister in law create beautiful things for her wedding in 2015 and frankly I want to craft.  I'm looking forward to spending time with my nephew(s) and some new fun and exciting things this summer maybe some big changes for me and my family.  Only time will tell on that too.  Well that's it for now I probably wont be back till May.  I'll "see" you when I "see" you.

Pin It Now!

No comments: