Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

To done

Well I joined in on an altered post card swap. I have been pushing the Kraft post card around the craft room for awhile now I keep picking it up thinking"Where did this piece of Kraft paper come from?" or "This should be in my close to my heart scraps" then I flip it over and say "oh yea" lol. So I got a few demos done for my card group to see the new Flirty paper pack and what our new Artiste cartridge can do and needed something different to do so I decided it was as good a time as any to get my altered postcard finished. I loved the look of the kraft colored paper and didn't want to mess up the actual postcard so I took a scrap of ctmh Kraft paper and my new Tim holtz embossing tray and used his reflection stamp to emboss and stamp the Kraft paper. I then went over the embossed areas with broken china distress ink added some bright cheery rubon flowers, "wish you were here" cut from sentimentals and a heart from art Philosophy (which I stamped with Tim holtz map stamp and inked the edges with broken china), popped up a beach babe and finished.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Love it! The broken china is a good color!
~doreen at whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com