Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

the last of the Ollie scores

Today was the last day of moving Ollie's stuff out of her old house. I was pretty good aside from a cabinet I have to go back for with my dad. I'm not sure if it will work in the craft room but it's worth a try. If it doesn't work I will let my nephew borrow it to store his toys in. The bird cage is probably one of my favorite scores I was a little disappointed because at first the music box and mechanism that makes the bird work didn't. I came home and play with it for a few more minutes and IT WORKED!!! The bird swings back and forth as the music box plays. I also got a vintage camera to add to my collect. My great grandfather are the most precious to me, but I have a sweet shop for vintage cameras of all kinds. Now I'm slowly trying to find all my finds homes with in the room. Space is getting very limited as far as nick knacks of course that's not going to stop me from going to flea markets or thrift stores looking for something fun and "new". Now I need to go find plate hangers for the plates I did over a month ago. And clean. Maybe I'll craft some to night.
Pin It Now!

No comments: