Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Father's Day cards


Sunday I had the house to myself and I used my time kinda wisely (of course I could have been cleaning, but that's no fun).  So my bestie wanted me to join her a stamp camp that a friend runs and its always been kinda far from me and during the winter driving at night in the dark really wasn't an option.  So now that its lighter longer I was thinking I might just try to make the trek (of course all depends on how I'm feeling and if I'm working a lot this week or not).   I decided that just in case I would make cards to swap so I sat down pulled out some close to my heart paper an inkadinkadoo stamp ("Happy Father's Day") and my gypsy and get to work.  I started with Close to my Heart's Passages workshop kit (which there was like nothing left.  I promise that's a first for me).  I dove into what was left which was the paper with all the emphera looking stuff on it (postcards, journal pages) stripe, barn red cardstock and brown bag cardstock.  I add some bazzill Dark brown cardstock for the matting and the diecut image.  I basically went into this project mimicking my mother's day cards.  Hey stick to what you like.  I do like what came out and making 12 cards takes some time.  I even stamped the envelope to kind of match.
Pin It Now!

No comments: