Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's party get together

Well this past Saturday I had a get together at my house with The Queens of the Vintage Room.  I made them mini whimsy jars which included these little handmade rosettes and no these were not made using Tim Holtz die. I don't have that one yet and haven't figured out how to use the long dies with my cuttle bug yet.  I made them using a scallop punch.  You can find the directions on my friend Maura's blog Two Crafting Sister's.  They were really easy and came out super cute.  I also made the ladies Eiffel Tower place cards from the Cricut!! I just haven't taken pictures yet.  This will be one of many blog post I will make this evening cause I've been bad and haven't been posting, but I have been doing crafting so I guess its not a bad thing to be back logged on the blog entries.   
Pin It Now!

No comments: