Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Crop-ical Getaway

Ladies Night Out using Rusty Pickle paper, title and journaling spot cut on Cricut 

"Artist" Sandylion paper colored with markers and water color pencil, also prima paper, journal spot from pinecone press  


"untitled" it needs one just haven't figured it out yet, paper is Rusty pickle and prima flowers, ribbon from Close to my heart

"The Vintage Room's first Craft show" Paper K&Company and Daisy D, Stamps Tim Holtz, Letters Heidi Swap, Lace purchased from Joann's 

Cousins paper from Bo Bunny Press

Patches' Page paper Mme, ribbon is vintage seam binding, Flower is Close to my Heart and Brad is from K&Company

"Cousins2" Paper is Colorbox, I don't like what I did with the title so I'm going to fix that

Sassy's page paper from Rusty Pickle paw is from Cricut's Four Legged Friend Cart.

Sorry for the shadows in this one "Smokey's Page" paper from Adornit 

Wet Nose Warm Heart aka Archer's page.  Page is from Colorbox 


"Things in life that matter most are the Little things" 



Here we go as I promised.  Although packing was a challenge for me I feel like I did a great job packing projects and supplies to make my first crop in ages a productive day.  The food was amazingly good and boy was there food!!! I'm telling you if you are in the and love to scrapbook sign up for one of Captured Moments' Crops you will not be disappointed.  The ladies were friendly and their daughter were sooooo helpful when bringing our stuff in.  Although I didn't really need the help, but I took it gladly.  Everyone seemed very friendly and it was a fun day had by all.  I completed 14 layouts and I'm including just a few I completed.  I had a lot of fun making myself use what I had on hand and on top of it actually use paper that I have had in my stash for-EVER!!  I even did journaling (which I have never been a big journaler, which I find interesting considering I dabble in writing and poetry).  I feel like I didn't go crazy on embellishing but these were kind of meant to be simple pages.  The pictures I chose to bring with me were one's that I knew I wanted to scrapbook and I don't want to take away from them because they are such special people/pets and memories.  So sometimes simple is okay in my book. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Peggy Beck said...

Beautiful layouts and I agree that sometimes simple is best. You made all your people and pets look very special in these pages. And I can tell you had a wonderul time with the girls and food. Nice job Ginger

Anonymous said...

You were a very busy lady...
And I know what you're saying
About CROP FOOD ~ the best :)
Your layouts are terrific...
Special memories to last 4ever!
BEAR HUGS xxx
~victoria~