Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby Shower


The invite

The Front of the center piece topper

The Back of the center piece topper

Side view

A side/front view

Thank you cards

The last couple weeks have been creatively consumed by a friend of mine's baby shower. I am helping her sister plan and create center pieces, invites, thank you cards, and favors. The party isn't for awhile but we wanted to get the creative stuff done before moving on to other things. We have designed and created 80 invitations, 14 centerpiece toppers and we started the thank you cards this past friday. It has been alot of fun creating with the mommy and Auntie to be. Lilly-Jaye (the baby) will have the best baby shower ever and she will know that she is very loved by all involved.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

AWWWW I love the baby fox...I kept saying that every ten minutes when we were making the invites...I can't imagine how I'd be making those thank you's! They came out adorable!