Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Actually Scrapbooking








Well I have been very busy over the last couple of days getting ready for a Labor day picnic my mom was having on Saturday, but I had gotten some new pictures to play with and yesterday I had the day to work for the most part undistrubed in my scrapbook room. So I put some finishing touches on some layouts that I will show at a later time and started and finished this layout of my last ATC group gathering. I took inspiration from the group and what its about to create this layout. The vintage looking paper, the vintage ribbons, the over all feeling of friendship and that feeling I get from creating something for the group ( I used the title and the crowns to demonstrate that). So here are the Queens of the Vintage Room. A wonderful group of ladies that have accepted me as an artist and a friend. They are a truly amazing group of women. I can't wait to see then later this month.

Products used: Patterned paper (prima marketing), vintage buttons (unknown), Vintage Ribbon (unknown), Key, metal butterfly, paper embellishment, gold bird(making memories), Mini Masks, distress inks, distress stickles, grundge board letters, metal "altered" charm (Tim Holtz), exopy stickers (unknown), Heart (chatterbox). Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

i've been meaning to scrapbook those pictures too. your layout came out lovely...i know they will be thrilled to see it...maybe you can bring it to the next meeting?

Peggy Beck said...

Ginger, I think your scrapbook pages are terrific. I used to do some scrapbooking but I do not have near the talent that you have. These are wonderful.