Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Button Filled Morning



I woke up this morning thinking of buttons... Yes buttons!! Can you believe it. I was thinking how can I use alot of buttons on one project?? I love creating jewelry and I don't do it very often but when I do I'm really proud, so this morning I infused my love of jewelry and my love of buttons and I created this beautiful necklace using some of my great grandma's button collection, so not only is this a fun piece of jewelry it is a piece of my great grandma and probably some of my great great grandma. Most of the buttons came from their clothes things they wore. How cool is that. My mom thinks I'm nuts and isn't a fan of my necklace, but that is typical. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

this turned out great! enjoy your vacation!