Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Raven and what I have been up to


Here is my Handsome Raven who is about 1 year old. He is the best cat I have ever owned. I have had him since he was about 1 or 2 weeks old. I feed him by hand cause his mom abandoned him and his siblings. I just took this morning while he was sitting in the window watching the birds and bugs. He keeps wondering on to the deck but gets spooked and runs back in. All my animals are enjoying the new deck and door at my house. I'm not enjoying it too much because we are working on various things in the yard. Planting new plants, transforming the hill in our backyard into something we can enjoy. I wish I took before pictures but sadly I didn't but the after looks totally different. Now we just need the grass to grow so that we can enjoy green instead of sandy brown. Thankful Dad said no more projects this year. We just have a few things to finish up and we are done. YIPPEEE!! Hopefully I can get my house picked up then some crafting today. I have a couple of challenges would like to do. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

I can't wait to see all the work that's been done your house! Maybe I can get over there before Saturday and we can work on Mother's day cards/gifts?