Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Life is crazy! I would love to know when it is not.  I have began the semester, which includes students teaching and two literacy classes (online thankfully).  With that I barely have time to breathe, but the past few weeks have been eventfully.  A friend passed away earlier this month, another found out he is terminally ill, one nephew was born and we found out there is another one on the way.  So it has been both an exciting and sad time here, but most of all a busy time.  So needless to say creating beautiful things is way, way, way on the back burner.  Hopefully after the next few weeks are over I can breathe again.  I'm not complaining.  I'm loving every minute of it! I would rather be busy then sitting here board.  Like I was when I took time off of school and check out on life.  I can tell you at the end of the day I come home put on my sweats and happily lay with my fur babies on the couch.  Today I'm preparing for another busy week of student teaching, preparing lessons, and doing homework for my literacy classes.  Seven months till graduation!!!  
Pin It Now!

No comments: