Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Breat cancer/support our troops cards

I bought this awesome ribbon stamp this summer from Unity stamp company. I have been wanting to use it since, but other new supplies came in and other must do projects had to be done. I no longer have a list as far the craft room goes. Of course school comes first, but I got my homework done before I played. I came up with these cute cards the breast cancer cards I cut a pattern paper with big swirls to size. Then I covered it in adhesive and ribbon. The first one I just used random pink ribbons. The second one I just used sheer ribbons which allows you to see the swirls on the paper behind the ribbon.

The yellow ribbon card I simply stamp the ribbon cut it out and mounted it on red cardstock and cut around it leaving a thin rim of red around the image. I put in on a mostly yellow pattern paper which was also mounted on red. I stamped thank you on a scrap of the yellow pattern (which I also mounted on red) I added a little bling on the ribbon. It great for a female service woman just to tell her thank you! (The ribbon has a flower pattern to it.)
Pin It Now!

No comments: