Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vintage inspired cards

Well I received pink paislee mist able papers in my warehouse box and I was excited to start using it so I pulled out my tattered angels glimmer mist out and started playing. Both cards use the same piece for mist able paper I just used different color glimmer mist. I also played with my Tim holtz rose ribbon for the first time. I used distress stain to dye the roses to match the card. I then decided it needed bling but I didn't have any bling flourishes on hand so I took out my crafters workshop templates I bought forever ago and I just traced along a flourish to get a line to follow then placed bling I had on hand along that line. I'm loving these cards and one will be on its way to a friend who could use a pick me up. I hope you enjoy.
Pin It Now!

No comments: