Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Where has the time gone to

Once again I find myself to busy to blog I guess that's not a bad thing.  What have I been up to...well...painting, cleaning, purging, a little crafting (more like gift making), and setting up my etsy shop.  I really enjoy setting it up and trying new things.  Now I just hope that I can sell some of my stuff to make a little extra cash as work has been slower then I expected.  It is the beginning of the school year and I'm thinking most teacher are very busy getting the kids set up and getting to know them so I can't blame them for not being out sick and in need of my services, but I am anxious to get back into the classroom again and making money is a big plus.  I am taking the much unneeded down time to clean up my house getting rid of things I don't need, improving some rooms with a little paint and a little rearranging, and spend time with the pups.  I think they feel more at ease when I am home with them all day and I do really enjoy their company.  So this down time is good and bad.  Well that's all the excitement in my life at the moment.  In the mean time feel free to check out my esty shop maybe make a purchase (hint hint... wink, wink hehe).  If you have feedback for me feel free to message me privately I would love other's input.   Ginger's Vintage Room Pin It Now!

No comments: