Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

August's Tag


Well while I'm signed in I might as well as my August tag.  I found some where on the wonderful internet that Clown week or Clown day is in August and I bought the beautiful Le Cirque paper pack to do some layout about my Great Grandfather and decided to use it for my August Tag.  The other reason I did the Clowns and circus theme is because I hate to do what everyone else would do.  I like to go with the unexpected unless the expected is what inspires me. Like you'll see with next months tag.  And I really love how this tag came out and hope you enjoy it too.  I had to steal the picture from my friend Tabitha because I forgot to take a picture.  Only 4 more tags to go and I already have September and October done....But guess what I did...forgot to take picture so you will have to wait till Tabitha posts them for me in the group.  Oh well. Pin It Now!

No comments: