Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Busy Weekend

Pet Swap: My Ferrets hold the key to my heart.

Vintage Children: Sweet Girl, Little One, and Children

Alice in Wonderland: Following Down the Rabbit Hole, Queen of Hearts, The Real Alice

Well I was supposed to go to a party this weekend but the woman that was hosting had her bathroom flood her dining room, so Tabitha and her sister Elise came over to play!! We got a lot done which was awesome. I finished my Vintage Children Swap and then after they left I was inspired to create my Alice in Wonderland Cards!!! I'm so inspired and love my Queen of Hearts card, so I think I may be making myself one similar to keep in my collection of cards. Other then that I organized my old photos and I'm trying to work on a layout about my aunt, but I'm not sure where to go with it yet. Enjoy my newest cards. Sorry they did scan really nice, but I can't get them to scan completely in focus because the 3-D elements. Well back to the craft room. Pin It Now!

No comments: