Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

On a Roll


Here is my latest and great card. I made my first shape card. I used a chipboard shape that I bought at Micheal's yesterday in the dollar section (it is from one of those chipboard books). The rest of the stuff was purchase from Micheal's designer studio section it was on clearence!! I spent $20 and got a bunch of cool stuff. These are all part of the Making Memories Sabrina line. I have been eyeing it for awhile and figured I could save myself some money by waiting till it was on clearance.

Which worked out in my favorite this week. It just so happened I needed to go get a gift card and so I had to check the scrapbook section. I saw red sticker here and there so I wandered over to the designer section and all of it was on clearance. Score lol.
Pin It Now!

No comments: