Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More Swaps complete





I was really inspired this month by various swaps so I'm all over the place. I am a big fan of Edgar Allen Poe and the poem "The Raven" so my bird swap was inspired by the poem for the most part. My music Swap is very differnt compared to my other ATCs, but I think is really a reflection of music in my life. I have even been told the girl looks like me. My dad get mad at me because I've always got my headphones on. I have never owned pair quite like the ones pictured but they work. And last but not least are my coffee cards. I love how they came out. I used a stamp set from Block Head which used to be local but recently moved. They have some really cool rubber stamps on cling sheets so they work with your clear blocks. The other stamps I used were but inkadoo. I used Tim Holtz distress hammer, distress ink, amoung other things.
Pin It Now!

No comments: