Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Challenge two for SYS



This layout was done for a challenge on my Swappin Your Scrap message board. The concept is to use up some of the stuff you have meaning I could not go out to the store and buy anything new. The paper I bought over last summer I think I had my Dad drive me to this store in Vermont that was a total waste I found this and a little bit more paper and that was it.
This is a close up of th little frames I found in a kit from the Christmas Tree shop two months ago. The ribbion I bought probably about a year ago.
In this photo are the matching ribbon rounds and little tiny diamonds that also came in the kit. The prima flowers were bought about 6 months ago and the brads I honestly don't remember. THe cool thing about the flowers though is that they were white. I didn't have any black flowers and I just colored them with a marker.
The purse were given to me by my former boss last summer when we were packing up the scrapbook store. I just hadn't found the right place to use them until now. The stickers are what inspired the whole page they came from a pack of DCWV dog sticker i got forever ago.
Pin It Now!

No comments: