Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A disney gift


I made this for my younger brother.  While he was at my house I quietly put on the driver seat of his car while he was up here to do something and walked away.  I hungout in my craft room and watched for his reaction.  I truly enjoyed seeing his smile.  It meant a lot to me to see it.  

The page was made using white cardstock.  I created a stencil using my gypsy, Cricut, and the Mickey and friends cartridge.  I inked all the shapes in blue then shifted it so the pattern was in between two of the other Mickey heads and inked them all green to create my background.  I then took a thin black marker and outlined the heads.  I matted the pictures in yellow, red and black paper (in true Mickey style) and cut out the character names in red with a black shadow again using the Mickey and friends cartridge.  I like how it came out and hope my brother enjoys it too.   
Pin It Now!

No comments: